Sunday, October 30, 2011

Horror Movie Satire by Justine W.

“See you at 6,” yelled Jenny. Hannah said, “See you then, I will tell Alexa what time to meet!” The three friends were having their weekly sleepover that night at Jenny’s house. Later that night, the three girls were watching a scary movie at Jenny’s house. “This is boring,” said Alexa. “What do you want to do then?” asked Hannah. Alexa said, “Lets go to the old abandoned house across the street!” “I’m not so sure that’s a good idea,” said Jenny quietly. “C’mon it’ll be fun,” exclaimed Alexa. The other two girls agreed and they cautiously walked across the street to the old abandoned house.
The door of the abandoned house creaked open and Alexa was nowhere to be found. Hannah and Jenny slowly walked into the abandoned house. It was dark and cobwebs hung all over the ceiling. There was a staircase on the far side of the room and a table on the other. They heard footsteps slowly walking down the stairs. “When was the last time you saw Alexa?” asked Jenny. Hannah said, “When we were walking across the street, then she disappeared.” “That is so creepy,” said Jenny. “Ohmygosh, what if she’s a murderer!!” exclaimed Hannah, “She did lead us to this old, abandoned, house!” Suddenly the wind started blowing and the trees rustled. “What if Alexa is going to come out and kill us?” exclaimed Jenny. “I’m too young to die!” cried Hannah. “Let’s run!” yelled Jenny. Hannah and Jenny started to run out of the abandoned house, but Jenny tripped on the way out. “Hurry!” yelled Hannah. “No, just leave me here to die, save yourself,” said Jenny dramatically. “NOOO” yelled Hannah. Suddenly Alexa appeared in the doorway of the house. Hannah and Jenny screamed.
“Where were you,” asked Jenny. “Get away from us murderer,” said Hannah. “Murderer? What are you talking about?” asked Alexa. “Well, you led us to an abandoned house and you were nowhere to be found. We heard creepy noises and thought you were out to kill us,” said Jenny. “No, I just forgot my prayer book at the house and went back to get it,” said Alexa. “Prayer book?” asked Hannah, “What do you need one of those for?” “Well, I didn’t want to tell you guys, but I am studying to become a nun.” “What, are you serious,” said Jenny. “Yes,” said Alexa, “I didn’t want to tell you guys because I thought you would make fun of me.” “Oh, well that’s a relief! We thought you were some sort of psycho murderer!” said Hannah. “Oh that’s weird,” said Alexa.
“AHHHH!” screamed Jenny. “What is it?” asked Hannah. “I don’t know, I was just screaming for a dramatic effect,” said Jenny. “I’m not a murderer for the hundredth time, I am studying to become a nun!” exclaimed Alexa. “I guess we were just overreacting then,” said Jenny. “I agree,” said Hannah. The three girls slowly walked back across the street to Jenny’s house. “AHH it’s a ghost!” yelled Hannah. “Be quiet, that’s just a sheet,” said Alexa. “Who’s up another old abandoned house?” asked Alexa. “Hmm, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea,” said Hannah. “You don’t seem like the type of person to become a nun,” said Jenny. “Maybe, but I feel that it is my true calling,” said Alexa dramatically. “ “I still think that she is a murderer,” whispered Hannah to Jenny.
Later that evening the three girls went to bed. Jenny woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Alexa was gone. Jenny quickly woke Hannah up to tell her the news. “Hannah, wake up. Alexa is gone,” said Jenny. “Let’s go look for her, I hear something downstairs.” Jenny and Hannah quietly walked down the stairs and saw Alexa in the kitchen. There was a puddle of red on the counter and a knife nearby. “Ohmygosh! She is a murderer!!” exclaimed Jenny. “What should we do?” asked Hannah. “Let’s confront her,” said Jenny. Hannah and Jenny walked up to Alexa. “You liar, you are a murderer,” said Jenny. “What are you talking about,” said Alexa. “I see the blood and the knife on the counter,” said Hannah. “I was making a sandwich, I got hungry during my midnight prayer session with God,” said Alexa, “Look, it’s ketchup!” “Prove it,” said Jenny. Alexa showed them the ketchup bottle and told them that it spilled on the counter. “I am not a murderer, I am still studying to become a nun,” said Alexa, “Ughh, that’s it! I am leaving!” “I’m sorry, don’t leave!” yelled Hannah and Jenny. Alexa grabbed her bags and walked out of the house. Jenny and Hannah felt bad about what they assumed about Alexa. They decided to apologize and promise never to accuse her of being a murderer again!

1 comment:

  1. Very creative. When she first said that she was going to be a nun, I thought it was funny since they are the opposite of murderers.

    ReplyDelete