Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hannah Montana by Kiara M.

Hannah Banana is on her big across the nation singing tour. Hannah has millions of crazy young fans that love her only for her music. Miley is on the road with her father Bobby, brother Johnson, and her two best friends Rose and Clifford. Her father Bobby has rented a tour van that was a size of a handicap bus.

Johnson loves to make trouble to Miley; it is the sibling rivalry that they have between the two. Johnson being the joker that he is wants to pull off a prank on Miley. Johnson puts together Miley’s favorite drink, a mix of orange juice and lemonade. He dips in one of his old dirty socks that he hasn't washed in weeks. Once Miley comes out of the shower Johnson says, “He little sissy, I made your favorite drink!” Miley filled with happiness smiles and takes a sip of the drink saying, “MMMM! This is really good Johnson.”

The next morning Miley wakes up and gets ready for breakfast. Miley yells out in a squeaky voice, “So guys where are we eating for breakfast today?” Johnson says, “Whoa! Miley what’s up with your voice? You sound like a crying goat!” Bobby says, “Bub, you sound terrible! We should get you to see a doctor.” Bobby immediately takes Miley to the hospital. Arriving at the hospital Clifford looks out the window and sees all of the old people that are waiting along the wall, starting to tear he says “I think I’ll just stay in the van, these old people worry me.” Rose looks at Clifford saying, “Why in the world are you crying? I’m the one with a sore stomach here! They are just old people! Stop being such a baby!” Miley tells Clifford and Rose in her squeaky, “If you want guys want to stay in here I understand.”

Dr. Quack examines Miley. After Quack had examined her he said “Well Miley, you have some bacteria that is being built up in your throat. Do you know what this may be from?” Johnson then comes out and says, “Miley this is all my fault, I put my dirty socks into that drink but added more fruits so you wouldn’t tell.” Miley gets really mad and throws a tantrum saying, “What is wrong with you?! You did this to me?! How could you!? My own brother!” Dr. Quack then tells her, “I’m sorry to tell you but the only way that you will be able to sing again is to get surgery. We need to get out all of the bacteria that is in your throat so that your voice won’t be like this.” Miley in her squeaky voice said, “Is there possibly any other options because I fear surgeries! People can end up dying! Do you want me to die?” Quack laughed saying, “You are a funny little girl but its surgery or you will eventually lose your voice from the bacteria in your throat.” Miley and Bobby have a conversation about the issue and Bobby tells her “This is your choice bub, you had a good career as a singer for the past 2 years and it will be fine if you just want to end it her.” Miley writes on a paper saying, “Then this is how we will be communicating L.” Bobby ask Miley “Are you sure you want to do this? It is a pretty big sacrifice. It’s either you get your voice back or lose your voice forever.” Miley then nods her head at Bobby. So Dr. Quack says, “Well then I know that you will be in good hands, I will set up your surgery for the first thing tomorrow morning.” Miley then cancels her next concert that was going to take place in Denver, Colorado.

Early in the morning her surgery is to take place. Waiting in the room she tells her dad, “I hope these doctors are wide-awake so that they do my surgery right!” Johnson then says, “Maybe the will end up doing the wrong procedure and you will lose your voice! No more miss Hannah Banana!” Miley becomes in great fear for the operation. Dr. Quack told Miley, “My dear, I will put you to sleep for about 4-5 hours so that you cant feel anything during the operation. Miley replied with, “Alright then”. She was knocked out like a dead bird on the side of the road. In the mean time, Johnson and Bobby were in the cafeteria eating up all of the pies that they could stuff into their mouth.

After her surgery was done she was put into a room so that when she wakes up she would not be in shock. Dr. Quack found Bobby and told him, “Miley’s surgery went well, she was taken to room 206, and she should get up in about an hour or so minutes.” Bobby then replied, “Thank you Doc!” Bobby then called up Rose telling her, “Miley is done with her surgery and the doctor said that she should be up in about an hour, I think you guys should come and be there for her when she wakes up.” Rose tells Clifford what Bobby told her and Clifford looked at Rose with a disappointed face saying, “Well, I guess so.” So Rose and Clifford walked into the room where Miley was in. Clifford said, “Aww, look at her, she looks so peaceful just laying there.” Rose replied, “Yeah she does! I just want to hear her voice to know that she is okay from that surgery.” They sat in there for about 30 minutes then Miley had wakened up. She looked at Rose and Clifford with a smile on her face saying, “So how does my voice sound guys?” Her voice was the same old boring voice that she had before. Clifford then replied, “It sounds the same as it did before!” Rose started crying and said, “Thank God, my best friend can talk clearly now!” But the true test was to see if her singing voice would be worst or better than before. Maybe this whole surgery would make her an even better singer. The next day she was let out to the hospital.

The night that the concert was supposed to be held, the TV critic, Henry talks about Hannah on his show. Henry did not know that she was getting surgery, no one knew. So he had said horrible things about her. Henry stated in a high voice “Hannah Montana is a little baby that is too scared to perform from me, she probably sitting in her little tour bus hoping that I won’t make a bad review on her.” Miley had seen this episode online, being disappointed she was determined to impress this critic. Miley tried singing to Rose, “You get the best of both worlds!” She was off key so Rose told her, “You need some practice girl! You are off on your own notes!” It wasn’t that great at first because she had to rest her throat for a while so that her vocals would sound right. Because of her scratchy voice Bobby told her, “You need to take baby steps to get your voice back bub! Practicing for a few hours a day would do the work.”

Two weeks after her surgery the news announced, “All of you Hannah fans in Denver, if you have bought tickets for the show that was supposed to be held on March 8, Hannah is holding up her concert for you this Saturday, March 22. Just bring your tickets and they will let you in!” “Hannah is pushing back her whole tour to perform for you fans. But sadly some of her concerts were cancelled and everyone that bought tickets for those shows will get a refund.”

Hannah was aware that Henry was going to be at her concert and she was under lots of pressure, hoping that she wouldn’t mess up. The beginning of the concert she had spoken to the fans saying, “I am very sorry that I had cancelled your concert from its original date! I had to get surgery for my throat, but I have been practicing to get my amazing voice back.” The TV critic wasn't persuaded by it, he thought it was just a cover up story so she had more time to practice. Her true fans had sympathy towards her. Throughout the concert she messed up a lot, she forgot the lyrics of her own songs, messed up on her dance moves, a few trips and falls here and there, and she got tongue twisted a lot!

On Henry’s second review of Hannah Montana he stated “Surgery sure can’t help everyone, Hannah sounded worst than she does on her CD’s” “I don’t see how she can be a role model to girls, she isn't that great of a singer, nor good looking. What is up with her songs?” “I feel sorry for this poor young girl, I heard that her performances are supposed to be the best but last night I got the worst view of her!”

Miley was not surprised about what Henry had said about her on his show because she knew that it was her first time getting back up on that stage. Miley told her dad, “I really don’t care what this guy says about me! He is only one person and I have millions of fans out there!” Bobby smiled at Miley saying, “That’s my girl! You have talent, there will always be bad sides to it, and you just gotta keep your head up babygirl!” Rose told Miley, “We all have your back Miley, we know what you are capable of and we are all proud of you for getting back up on that stage!” Clifford said, “If it wasn’t for you I would still be scared of hospitals!” Johnson also added, “Sis, I am proud of you, you gave it your all, I hope you still aren’t mad at me.” Miley then replied to them, “If it wasn’t for you guys, I don’t know how I would move on. I love each and every one of you. Thank you for believing in me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment